Moirs Cherry Jelly 80g
Moirs Cherry Jelly 80g has combined natures goodness into Jelly, making bakes and treats is a journey of inspiration.
in addition a combination of imagination, patience and a little magic. Start your journey with Moir’s ‘s range of fun and fruity jellies.
Also Available in 5 flavours and contains real cane sugar.
80g Moir’s Lemon Jelly (1 pkt)
5ml Moir’s Vanilla Essence
250g Smooth Cottage Cheese
397g Condensed Milk (1 tin)
125ml Bulgarian Yoghurt
60ml Lemon Juice
30ml Limejuice Cordial
250ml Fresh Cream, whipped
160g Moir’s Cherry, Strawberry or Blackcurrant Jelly (2 pkts)
Fresh Berries and Cherries
Fresh Lavender Flowers
200g Kwality Tea Lovers biscuits, crumbed
120ml Butter, melted
- Line a 22cm x 5cm cake tin with wax paper, making sure the baking paper is well lined above the edges of the tin.
- For the crust:Crush the biscuits to a fine texture. Add the melted butter and mix well. Line the base of the cake tin.
- Sprinkle gelatine over the water.
- Mix 1 packet of Lemon Jelly with 1 cup of boiling water until the sugar has dissolved. Let stand to cool down.
- Mix the cottage cheese, yoghurt, jelly and condensed milk and add the vanilla essence and lime- and lemon juice. Beat with an electric beater on slow speed until well mixed.
- Melt the gelatine in the microwave oven for ±30 seconds on high. Do not boil the gelatine. Add gradually to the cheese mixture while mixing with an electric beater on medium speed.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture. Refrigerate the cheesecake for 1-2 hours.
- Prepare the berry jelly and let it cool down. Put the jelly in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Remember: The jelly must still be running. Pour the jelly on top of the cheesecake and put in fridge for another 1-2 hours. The jelly will be above the level of the tin. Loosen the cake tin carefully when the cheesecake and topping has set and remove the wax paper around the edges. Decorate with summer berries, cherries and lavender flowers.