We aims to protect your privacy as a customer and a user of the website. It is our goal to provide you services and information tailored to your individual needs while complying with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 (Privacy Act).
Pricing of Products and Service on this website is intended for sole purpose of use “by and for” people located in New Zealand. Pricing is in NZ$
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY
Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
2. WHAT INFORMATION MIGHT WE COLLECT?
You must register with @food CULTURE to use the online shopping portal and search for and buy Groceries. You can complete this registration by registering online as an @food CULTURE customer.
To register as an @food CULTURE customer, you will need to provide us with certain personal information, which may include your name, postal and delivery address, email address, phone number and other requested information.
In addition, in the course of using @food CULTURE once registered, we may collect various other information from you, including demographic information (e.g. age, gender), mobile location data, order information (e.g. your preferences, purchases and returns history) and other information that we request.
If you do not provide us with some of this information then you may not be able to access some or all of the services available through the online portal.
3. WHY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY @food CULTURE
@food CULTURE we collects personal information from you in course of providing some of the services or content on I shop New World to you.
By registering to use @food CULTURE online, you agree that @food CULTURE may collect, store and use any of your personal information including to do any of the following:
- allow you to access and view your username or password for @food CULTURE;
- assist in providing services you request from @food CULTURE;
- if you are a LOYALTY member, collect, store or use your personal information for any purpose referred to in the Privacy section of the LOYALTY Terms and Conditions in respect of your membership;
- contact you about your use of @food CULTURE and any order you have placed;
- process and deliver your order or make your order available for collection;
- identify and determine the benefits, offers or promotions that may be of interest to you, your family or household based on what you like to buy;
- provide you via email, online or post with details of special offers, discounts, prize draws, loyalty programmes, competitions and information about products or services offered by @food CULTURE that may be of interest to you, your family or household;
- conduct research related to your shopping;
- take actions required to keep your information secure;
- enhance your overall shopping experience with us;
- such other purposes we make known to you at the time of collection.
4. DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE ELSE?
By registering to use @food CULTURE, you agree that @food CULTURE may disclose your personal information for any of the purposes listed in the above section to:
- a @food CULTURE entity and its staff;
- a franchisee of a @food CULTURE; and
- to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by the law.
You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the parties listed above.
To process your payments for Groceries through @food CULTURE online, your personal information relating to credit or debit card payments will be processed by our appointed payment provider who may hold those details.
5. COOKIES AND TRACKING
By using @food CULTURE you consent to the storing and accessing of cookies or other information on your device in connection with your use of online store.
6. ANALYSIS TOOLS
We use various app, web and/or email analytics tools to collect information about your activity through online @food CULTURE store. The information we collect through the use of such analytics tools may be information about you (e.g. products, services or specials that you engage with online @food CULTURE store) or anonymous information (e.g. the number of visitors per day or the average amount of time spent online). By accessing and using @food CULTURE store online, you consent to our use of such analytics tools to collect information about your access and use of the website.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Security of personal information is important to us and we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, you acknowledge that security of the transmission of data over the internet can never be guaranteed. To the maximum extent permitted by law, @food CULTURE will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss if any third party gains unauthorised access to your information.