- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers, specials or online store promotion.
- Purchase with a Gift Card is as if the purchase was made by way of cash payment. Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash or to purchase another gift card.
- Gift card is valid for a period of 12 months, after expiry the Gift Card is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined and any outstanding balance will be forfeited.
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced. Any unused balance left on expiry will not be refunded.
- Gift Cards will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with.
- Goods purchased with gift card cannot be returned, exchanged or funds reimbursed back to the gift card.
- The bearer of a Gift Card may not consolidate the balances of several Gift Cards onto a new Gift Card.
- Your Gift Card may not be copied or reproduced in any circumstances.